Graston Technique® is successful in effectively treating all soft tissue conditions, whether they are chronic, acute or post-surgical.
About Graston Technique
Graston Technique® is an interdisciplinary treatment used by more than 7,500 clinicians worldwide—including athletic trainers, chiropractors, hand therapists, occupational and physical therapists.
GT is utilized at some 825 out-patient facilities and industrial on-sites, by more than 125 professional and amateur sports organizations, and is part of the curriculum at 32 respected colleges and universities.
For the patient:
- Decreases overall time of treatment
- Fosters faster rehabilitation/recovery
- Reduces need for anti-inflammatory medication
- Resolves chronic conditions thought to be permanent
For employers and the healthcare industry:
- Allows patients to remain on the job
- Reduces the need for splints, braces and job-site modifications
- Contributes to reduction of labor and healthcare costs, direct and indirect